Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Two years since

This is a good example of a "day in the life" of an event planner. It has been 2 years since my last posting. I cannot count how many events have come and gone since 2008, but the fact that I can state that I am still in business is a "good thing".

The event planning business moves so quickly that life can also pass you by......quickly. If you are fortunate and depending on the event, you have 6 months to a year to plan a great event. Your days are planned according to future events and you cherish each day because it gives you the much needed time to.....plan.

If you add the element of being the business owner AND event planner, then you are also adding the responsibility of growing the business and managing staff. It is a constant struggle to manage the BIG picture while being knowledgeable of the details. And after 2 years, I can still say that I love this business and I am, with enthusiasm, still tired. ;o)

A day in the life of......

No comments: